Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Neopets

Aahhh, the good old days, when we all still cared about our pets. Not many people even play anymore =D I still do!! NEOPETS PRIDE!! Yups, but unlike wayyyy backkk thennn..now I'm on basically only to get rich..to buy rare item..basically so I can say.."TAKE THAT YOU LITTLE THIRD GRADERS!! WHAT NOW?! WHAT NOW?!" Hahah, sad but, unfortunately, true =P

I'm basically screwing myself over in physics currently. The subject's interesting, but not when I have to endure someone droning on and on for two hours about the same thing..plus stutters (i.e. uhhh, umm, yeah so..., wait...) *sigh* I don't CARE about star formation rates or any of that stuff. The only drakes I'm interested in are dragons that don't look to hard to doodle in my spare time..therefore, the two paragraphs that are supposedly due tomorrow consist of about 3 sentences each. Count yourself lucky, buddy.

I've recently got a lot of questions about the bruise on my left calf. People would ask me in a somewhat terrified voice, "Oh my gawd..how'd you get your bruise?" =D I got it when I slipped off of rocks.."Oh..looks like someone put on black lipstick and kissed you.." D= I'm getting that a lot. NO IT DOESN'T..okay, maybe yes it does..a little..but it is very colorful..

I FINISHED TWO DRAWINGS OF KAKASHI!! Hooray for me! It only took me..two hours. Which is pretty darn fast. They look okay..not much like Kakashi, though. I tried =D

~ms rainclouds

No comments:

Post a Comment