Which is to say..this isn't part of Greed, okay? =]
So my day was somewhat fun-filled, mostly..blahh
Second period..SPANISH! Nothing to say except that 1/2 of the people in my [thankfully] temporary group don't know their sentence structure D= *horror*
Fourth period..oh noes! 5 cougar laps. Halfway through the third lap, I had to resort to self-mutiliation xD My right leg started to hurt like a- excuse the language- S.O.B. so I had to pinch myself to keep going..ouch. Anyways, it worked though so that's okay. I FINISHED!! Then I had chocolax for lunch =]
Sixth period..guest speaker for health class. He was interesting for the first three minutes when he actually had something to say. Then he was just that psychologist guy I wanted to study..I want either a psychiatrist or a psychologist!!~
Well, currently, I feel sort of like a cat (*meow*) and I'm not joking. Okay, more of Garfield than an actual cat, but Garfield's a cat too! =D Lately I've been really, really sleepy and I feel warm and fuzzy..I wonder..does this mean that I'm dying or some such? I don't want to gooooo!!
My right arm hurts like a biatchhhh..and NO that is NOT the arm that I ABUSED. It feels like a pulled something..some help please?
Alrighty, some good news.. I believe that my mother is coming home from her business trip tomorrow? YAY!
I'm still currently working on Greed..OMG THANK YOU TO SHAMMY FOR ACTUALLY READING AND COMMENTING!! You win a virtual hug from me =] *hug*
~ms rainclouds
No comments:
Post a Comment