Woot~ My trip to the beach was fun, even though it happened to be freezing over near Monterey. Let's see..first we went to Cannary (Canary? Cannarie?) Row, where the beach stank like a -bleep- basically a gagfest for the siblings and I. My cousin just couldn't get over the smell..he continued to make the strangest noises in the car O_o After the Row, we found our way over to some random beach place with a bunch of tide pools. I slipped and fell on seaweed. It was really nasty, I yelled really loud [what can I say? it was a twenty foot drop], and got stared at [pshh..] The only thing I broke was my pride and maybe some capillaries. After I totally humiliated myself, we drove around until we saw a gas station and -omg, wonders of all wonders- my dad actually asked for directions. *gasp* Anywhos, we got directions to 17 Miles [Drive?] and we saw lotsa squirrels. They were the fattest things ever and Charlene would've loved them. I groveled for 25 cents, looked through a telescope and saw even more seagulls than I would at Quimby. It was lovely. Did I mention the palatial summer homes? OMG, they were beyond beautiful.
Anywhos, we finally found our way out of that maze. There was a half hour traffic jam on our way home and my brother was snoring on me the whole way. But what the heck, he's going to science camp and I'm going to miss the little booger =[
~ms rainclouds
OMG I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!
ReplyDeleteWHATS YOUR NAME??
I WANT TO MEET U IN REAL LIFE KTHX