I do. I swear it. Maybe it's the pretty gowns; maybe it's the men; mostly it's because they have people who love them no matter how stupid they happen to be. Arg, they so don't deserve it. What about Ariel, the little mermaid? She turns into sea foam - SEA FOAM! - after risking it all for (failed) love. Stupid Prince (and guess what, I just found out his name...it's Eric, haha o_O;; y'all know why this is funny right?).
See, there's sacrifice, but nothing comes of it.
I'd like to see Queen Guenevere and Juliet work their butts off for something.
Guenevere is a lady, married to King Arthur, who loves her like hell, but she leaves him for some musclehead fop named Lancelot. And what is Juliet but a spoiled little teenager caught in her raging hormones, pushed to the limit by some punk named Romeo?
There is no justice.
On the offhand, tomorrow's the last day of school.
And maybe I'll have a list of the things I'll miss laters?
i believe you can just catagorize Guenevere and Juliet as sluts.
ReplyDelete!! last day of school. freedom at last
the year went by so quickly D: only one more year left and college apps x__x