Don't do it unless you have to. You don't know what you're getting into O_O;; Well, I guess with Arielle for Art 91, everything is going all happy-dokey; it's Art 92 that I'm worried about. That woman...well, reminds me of Calomino, but I'm actually learning this time around. I suppose I'm biased; I expected a college class & individual work, maybe group discussions as a class. I did not expect a group presentation and a vague one at that. The instructions! So confuzzling! And I hate collaborative projects...I never feel safe procrastinating >__>
But I am presenting come Monday. gg Julia, nicely played
Hold your horses. I thought the focus was just on Western art. wtf is this i see about china. What a drag; she doesn't know her own curriculum.
~~Besides that, the fulfillment of dreams is false. You can never have your dreams fulfilled, sorry. Maybe one, but then again, it's never just one, is it? It's greed and it drives the human race forward, thrusting us towards the next big thing. Without wanting more, we'd all be stuck in a rut- happy and guileless. There'd be nothing to fight for, nothing worth the win; and that's just tragic.
Hmm, keep dreaming. I want more tech advancements to make my life easier.
*roll
ReplyDeleteom nom nom