Thursday, July 9, 2009

They're home.

As I blearily woke up from my afternoon nap, my world once again fell into proportion. As I looked up at my clock, I realized: it was time well enough for the mail to arrive. Quickly, I scrambled out of bed. Two minutes later, I was dashing from the bathroom to the mailbox-- it was time!

Opening the front door, I skipped over a package I was sure contained my AP Bio student guide-- either that or a ticking time bomb. Beeline for the mailbox; GO!
I yanked open the cover to the black box and pulled out x number of envelopes. Heading back to the front door, I browsed through them until...jackpot! Still staring at the envelope, I picked up the package and headed into the house.

Sitting on my couch, I'd have to say, my hands were shaking as I tore that shit open. NERVOUS! Then I looked at my scores and...

elusivemajestial (5:22:46 PM): looking at my ap scored make me feel as if i've grown multiple heads for some reason..
hbfslegit (5:22:59 PM): porque
elusivemajestial (5:24:29 PM): i dunno
elusivemajestial (5:24:35 PM): the numbers look surreal
hbfslegit (5:27:06 PM): they're just numbers
elusivemajestial (5:27:31 PM): yes
elusivemajestial (5:27:37 PM): but they have meaning
elusivemajestial (5:27:42 PM): they represent something
elusivemajestial (5:28:01 PM): they're symbols

My best excuse for this-
elusivemajestial (5:28:21 PM): it's probably because i've decided to start my college apps
elusivemajestial (5:28:29 PM): i'm sitting here on my butt contemplating life

Arg. So here are the all important numbers:
US History: 4
Eng Lit/Comp: 5
Calculus AB: 5
Fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment