Friday, June 10, 2011

I hate PMSing; it's like, I realize that I am, but if someone tells me, it's like, "DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME FACTS ABOUT MY OWN BODY!" -.- being a girls sometimes is just, ugh (but better than being a boy any day!).

Anyways, Maryann, I've cheered up a bit. It was just all the stress and frustration building up...but I should probably still utilize the school counseling options next year. Honest, I think I'm going batshit crazy here. Not here as in exclusively UCSD, but here as in my life. Something about being Julia, doing all the things Julia does with the people Julia knows, in Julia's state of mind in 2011, feels so overwhelming. It's like, this unresolved past that keeps biting me in the ass as I'm chasing the future and the present is constantly knocking the wind out of me.
^ YEAH, THAT MAKES NO SENSE, BUT IT'S HOW I FEEL. "I don't know" is my go-to right now, which is good. One should never make important decisions when one doesn't know (:

Now, how can I get back to "everything will be alright"...?

My last final's in an hour (: Tomorrow, I get to go home and unwind for a good three months (well, summer school, but that's whatever). HEY, I'm going to Disney World for the first time ever...leaving Sunday night, flight lands at 5:30 est! AND HARRY POTTER LAND, holy sh*t, so excited...! Is a week enough? Hopefully a week is enough!

Life needs to stop looking so hopeful, because then all the little slumps feel like an endless fall. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment