Thursday, April 28, 2011

Good evening. Or not. Whatever.

I'm currently re-writing my physics cheatsheet, ugh. And I'm pretty sure I failed my pre-lab quiz today, hahaha. I've been so tired...I don't even...
I WISH I HAD SOMEONE TO BLAME.

But that's really childish, and now that it's out, thank you ladies and gentlemen. I won't do it again this evening. Or night. When does evening transition into night anyways?

I hate being ignored by ____. Thanks for making feel like such an important part of your life, second only to everything else you have going on. And you never ask me what's wrong; or you do and you don't mean it. Every time you take the easy way out. Every time I need you, you're nowhere to be found. Hey, thanks for that. Really.

Damn you. Damn me.

I'm being childish again. It's hard to believe when the weight of all these thoughts are so crushing. ____ still doesn't want to hear it. No, I must stop.

Call first, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment