Monday, September 21, 2009

Ah, okay, so can anyone tell me why Tumblr is taking forever to load? Because, y'know, that habit will so get it kicked to the sidelines. Unless it's my internet after all; whoops ;x

But seriously, let's have Julia experiment dual-blogging and see how it turns out. She's clever, I'm sure she can do it. Besides, I'm ever-so-attached to my Blogger (STILL! After all this time...!) Sounds like a love affair, but what can I do about it? The heart wants what the heart wants~ Most of the time, it's a healthier lifestyle, but I dunno, maybe something interesting comes up on occasion. Watch for it, folks; watch for it (;

Now, how does a thirteen year old geek-chic style blogger make it big? Because she's so friggen adorable is how.

Where have I been on the blogosphere? Sheeshkabob; not on the style blogs apparently.

No comments:

Post a Comment