Today: not as mediocre as I thought it'd be. Chillaxed (<--haha) with a BIG HUGE GROUP..oh, and Jimmy. Yeah~ Pretty odd that I brought my brother came along, but I do believe he enjoyed mouthing himself off. At times it was like, "GAHHHH! STFU ALREADY!!" meh.
Daddy can't make decisions. Wow, I'm so not surprised. We know who rules around this house.
So afterschool, I (fearfully) asked my mom if we (Jimmy and I) could go to the mall. We got a yes, so we went to watch Push with everyone else. It was..alright. Somehow, I feel as if I wasted my money on it, but it was funny at parts. I'm surprised nothing funny happened in the theater :\ no fun. After movie --> arcade. Jessica wins..again. (:
Then Tapioca Express. We walked through Rigoletto (the street, not the pasta), then King. I don't see how this is significant; only know that walking in the dark is serious business.
TE: played cards & that one picture game. Nothing life altering.
Bused ourselves home. O_O seriously did not know that those things ran that late. I need to get out more (x Waiting for the summer..OH BOY!! :D
ZOMG ONE WEEK BREAK FROM SCHOOL<333
barely any homework; this is so fantabulous.
OH --> I really happen to like Cascada's "What Hurts the Most" now. I don't know how I came by it, only that it is pretty old and has such a wonderful beat. The lyrics aren't full of crap either; nothing too deep but one can feel it's heartfelt.<3
x3 In other news, I don't see it. I just don't. GAHHHH!!
No comments:
Post a Comment