Sunday, January 18, 2009

Whatever it may be.

Currently listening to "Love Story" by Taylor Swift; it's so cute, even though I don't like the Romeo and Juliet story per se.

What to say? What to do? It's quite late. So yesterday was David & Anna's bday party. At 11:30 am, I was picked up by Jenn to go to Stephanie's house; we stayed until 2 or 3 ish, until other people came. Then it was David's house, where we played Rockband, FUN! It was kinda funny because when we arrived, it was David, Danny, and Eric all watching "The Covenant." Yes, the one with the hot guys. Thomas was all alone playing Rockband, so everyone relocated. David got like, 6 girls in his bed. That was only 4 off from his fantasy..! Haha. Anyways, yeah...By 6 pm, we were at the restaurant. Less people than I expected, food was good, but afterwards..! Much more fun. We took pictures, played with handcuffs, vibrating balls..Then back to David's house to watch "Sydney White." That lasted until roughly 12:30 am (today). All the fun I had *sigh* BUT FUN I DID HAVE!

Movies tomorrow..? I guess so. I really hope they'll tell me the time early. Me and Eric are walking.."principles"...he'd better not go through the wrong door.

ANYWAYS, yesterday while I was having fun, I only got called once. LOOL, actually, not even. Jordan called to check in on me at midnight-ish, so I basically had a day during which nobody cared. It was quite exhilarating.
When I came home: "Why'd you call? Where you worried? ^^~ "
Jordan: ".,..it'd be troublesome explaining how you weren't home all night."
What a shy little brother!<3

Also, one of my closest friends is having relationship issues. They're her problems, so they won't appear here, but what she's going through really makes me appreciative of (most) of the guys I know. I would hate to have to associate with jealous, emotional, overprotective, obsessive guys. I don't know how she does it.

Hey you, yes you! Mellow guys > all.

No comments:

Post a Comment