Am I or am I not procrastinating on winter break homework? I think I'm not; I mean, I still have a week or so left, but apparently other people think so. Ugh, come on. It's winter BREAK; we're not supposed to have homework -_-... This only goes to further my inner belief that Jr year sucks p*nis, BIG p*nis. Grrrr *simmers* ARRRRGGG THIS IS WHAT I THINK OF YOUR WINTER BREAK HOMEWORK!!

Anyways, on Christmas, I went over to my aunt's house and let's just...LOL. Remember my flame post?? That person..wow. Not only downhill, but downhill, into a ditch and slathered in bear droppings. Oh gawd; it's hilarious.
*sigh* Christmas in the Park is closing ever so soon 3 It was muchos divertidas while it lasted, caroling and stuff (: Let's have a downtown day, kk?
It's getting shorter and shorter, so I suppose I should get back to my spanish paragraphs >_< Once again, I am NOT procrastinating. Taking my sweet, sweet time is just that, nothing more. Tomorrow I will be watching Valkyrie, I think. Tomorrow my brother will be busting several hundred dollars on games, I think. Tomorrow I will OD on sugar, perhaps. Anyways, maybe there will be more on the way later..?
ms rainclouds
No comments:
Post a Comment