Because anger can't just stay inside forever. Noooo, that simply *won't* do.
rawr: i believe i have to right to vent my anger about this person; as an adult, he/she/it should have known better.
HAH! What kind of adult are you, taking your pleasure from a child's pain? I'm so goddamn sorry for your child. Just so goddamn sorry for him.
You laugh now-NOW? You jest. Just who do you think you are? One day, Karma will get you, get you good. You think that just because you're older I won't lash back? Go ahead, laugh. Laugh and know that you're right, that I won't lash back. You know why? It's because I'm ultimately a better person than you are.
Don't smirk- you're all the more uglier because of it. Like Alice through the looking glass, you've stumbled upon a totally wild world you just can't grasp. Unfortunately, unlike Alice, you don't have the naivety to get back out.
Bitch, you deserve this.
One day you will crash and burn so bad
One day you will have your midas touch
One day you will weep without end
But I doubt that day will come because you are undeserving of understanding your sins. You are undeserving of penance. Live your life in tragic bliss you little whore.
Every hurt you've dealt will return three times over, don't you worry about it.
Karma
No comments:
Post a Comment