Thursday, October 16, 2008

Clipped

My wings, that is. Why are my days so monotonous? It's driving me all sorts of banana nuts. I'm failing Calc, my APUSH grade is sliding ever so slowly downwards, business is a draggg, I can't write for shiz anymore, bio is boring, and spanish is an overload of work. WHY DOESN'T MY LIFE MAKE SENSE ANYMORE?!

Let's see why I'm in this rut now:
1. I was Asian, math made sense.
-Translation: I was lazy and didn't study: Asian genes.
2. History was tough, but I BS'd and got through..somehow..
-I stopped giving a shit and the teacher was nice.
3. I didn't have business..but at least PE helped with something..
-Okay, I'm fat now; I was outta shape then. I'm also not a great public speaker.
4. My English 2A teacher didn't give a shit.
-Shit.
5. Chem was fun.
-I didn't learn anything; uh oh.
6. Spanish w/Avalos was fretful but easy.
-I did minimal work for the maximum grade.

Now that all my insecurities are on the web, feel free to pick me apart. Please leave suggestions as to how I can improve (I promise a bribe in the near future!).

~ms rainclouds

No comments:

Post a Comment