Sunday, September 7, 2008

Omfg >_<

I got rejected badly for my attempts at a scheduling change. Oh dear, now I'm stuck in a class that wastes my time instead of getting graduation requirements. Yeah, sure, I can always take it next year, but with the workload I'm expecting, I'm tempted to bleed tears. Lemme tell you, I'm pretty peeved. The classes I got were NOT what I was expecting; it is definitely NOT the classes they predicted before school ended.

Idle Quest: Please find someone in the junior class at school who is content with their schedule. I promise you, they've messed it all up somehow.

The Brighter Side? It's too easy to get an A in the elective I have now. But I'm bored out of my skull; the teacher is..odd; the classmates are.."gangsta"; I'm..neither. Really looking forward to the rest of the year -_-;;
----------------------------------
Can I do a little advertising for Tokio Hotel? I mean, besides some drop-dead gorgeous twins, check out the vocals, the rhythm scheme, the sense of anticipation.

This morning started out with, "Hey, let's find out if Tokio Hotel is any good.." Of course, even if they weren't, the hot guys were still worth it, right? Nah, but they're good. Good.
----------------------------------
Calculus class is quite intense. Well, not intense intense, but it's intense in the fact that it's so repetitive. Bugs me out.
But fun, I do like this class.

Anyways, homework is calling out my name. After two weeks of starting school on Tuesday, I feel I'm going to come down with a severe case of the Mondays tomorrow. Better take some tylenol (x

blank thoughts
~ms rainclouds

No comments:

Post a Comment