Monday, December 31, 2007

Goodbye 2007

G'bye, g'bye. I'll probably be awake first thing 2008, but of course, I can't time my posts now can I? Would be nice if it were Made Possible By Me! Overall, I think 2007 was a wonderful year. At least, it was for me. I got to meet new people, go to new places (fav. place: Hong Kong, babe), and grow up, but still, essentially, be me.

And there's a lot more me-being to be done!

5 things I disliked/hated about myself this year:
-I let small things get to me and bother me and bother me
-I obsessed over things I shouldn't be obsessing about >_>
-I trash-talked about people (who probably have it in for me, but I was being immature)
-I kissed butt (not literally, figuratively)
-(tied) I quit art class/I felt like I've wasted parts of my life

5 things I liked/loved about myself this year:
-I smiled/laughed a lot
-I actually looked beyond the cover
-I started volunteering
-I take responsibility for what I do (yeah, excuses are lame)
-I don't feel super-duper, uberly awkward and/or insecure all the time (but there are those moments)

And this year? I've made my resolutions.
**Top Resolution: Stick to my resolutions**
Haha; No, I mean it.

My favorite book this year: Demon in My View by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes still has top honors
--->Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows ties with above-mentioned author's Wyvernhail

My favorite anything-at-all-that-is-worth-mentioning: time I spent with any and all my friends
-->You're the greatest, guys. I adore and love you all.<--

HAVE FUN
(and drink moderately)
(then again, don't drink at all)
ms rainclouds

ps don't miss the fireworks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment