Thursday, August 9, 2007

Simple and Clean

Now back to listening to Utada Hikaru. She is very good at singing in English, considering that she's Japanese. Because of the way they speak, a lot of Asians will end English words with "-o." I think it's kinda cool, but yeah, somewhere deep inside I find it annoying ^^" Simple and Clean is very good but I still like the Japanese version of it (Hikari) much better. Same with Sanctuary (which is Passion in Japanese).

Ooh, reminds me of BoA. She's an awesome singer in Chinese/Taiwanese/what-ever-other-language-she-happens-to-sing-in, EXCEPT English. Maybe I'm just a stickler for grammar, but really xD

Yes, I AM a stickler for grammar. I am very OCD about grammar for some reason. Doesn't prevent me from making mistakes though. What a hypocrite.

Moved on to Mr. A to Z. That's right, Jason Mraz =D He's soooo awesome. I like the way he sings and a lot of the stuff he sings about is deep with a playful tone T.T I want his autograph. Geek in the Pink is me and mine's favorite from this guy. Also, I never got why people called him Mr. A to Z until like a couple of weeks ago. I felt really silly. It's 'cuz of his last name. It was a really DUH moment right there =P

~ms rainclouds

No comments:

Post a Comment