Thursday, July 26, 2007

And then..

And then I forgot what I was about to say! -___-" Aren't you as disappointed in me as I am?

Have you ever noticed? Like, when you decide to give something up, and then, all of a FREAKIN' second, you can't live without it? Sort of like chocolate for me, or maybe ..anorexia, for some people (no offense, but you know it's true).

I'm sick of boys. And that's, basically, the whole point of this blog. And, if I decide to give up love..just watch, I'll become a victim to romance or some shit (excuse the vulgar language-just need to vent an itty bit). So, therefore, I can't give up anything (or much of anything?). But I want to..but I can't? *______*

Why can't I just be one of those people who only fall for movie stars? At least THEN I know it won't be reciprocated >__<

~ms rainclouds

No comments:

Post a Comment