Saturday, June 16, 2007

Oh yeah...

FINALS..rawr. They were such a pain in the place-that-must-not-be-named. Spanish final was easy. English brought me up to an A- (hooray!). PE..I surely failed. Geometry, I don't even remember what the final was like, I took it sooo long ago. Health Science was fairly hard. Physics..pissed me off! The final was worth like 10% of our final grade and the teacher was going to curve it, too. What was the whole point of taking it then???

I have posted a lot in the last fifteen minutes or so. Anyone wondering why? ;] It's to make up for all those times I put off blogging for AIM, or MySpace, or Neopets, or MapleStory, or Pokemon, or...PACKING FOR CHINA! Yes, that's right, yours truly will be taking a three week trip to the Orient [starting this Thursday]. That's three weeks of no new posts unless I can hunt up a computer that can access.."the Outside World." Yes, China is moving forward and all, but that doesn't change the fact that the government is still Communist.

At least, eventually, I'll have something to blog about =]

~ms rainclouds

No comments:

Post a Comment